Contact our Symes Collision Center 626-793-0151
Symes Collision Center
Authorized Collision Repair :
Cadillac, Toyota & Land Rover
Here at Symes Collision Center, we pride our ourselves in specializing in perfection. We have been serving the San Gabriel Valley with quality repairs for over 35 years. We have built a great working relationship with all the insurance carriers over the years to insure that your vehicle will be properly repaired by following all the vehicle manufactures repair methods and procedures. We also employ a state of the art computerized measuring system from CELETTE in order to make sure your vehicle's structure has not been compromised. as well as approved welders by Elmatech to duplicate the factory welds on your vehicle. Our skilled technicians go through on-going training in order to stay up to date with the new repair methods which are being introduced to the industry.
- We will restore your automobile to manufacturer recommended specifications.
- We are strongly customer service oriented and believe in a total commitment to excellence.
- We will assure you of a pleasant and positive experience in every aspect of the repair process.
- We will perform all the required repairs to the original manufacturer's specifications
- We will keep you informed and advised through the entire repair process
- We will provide you with a comprehensive limited lifetime warranty of all your automobile's repairs that we performed
- We will assure you of prompt and courteous response and service for your future needs.
Due to the complexity of the design and use of several different types of steel and composite materials in the manufacturing of your automobile, it is Imperative that proper techniques and tools are used to perform the necessary repairs to damage components. Each Vehicle is repaired according to the factory recommended specifications in our state-of-the-art repair facility. Our highly skilled technicians use only the highest quality equipment, parts, and materials.
One of the special tools for this purpose is the dedicated Jig and Bench System by CELETTE. These systems are designed to duplicate the factory setting in order to ensure accurate replacement and welding or the damaged structural components. A computerized measuring system is used to detect and measure any variances from the manufacturer's specs and to assist the technicians in restoring the unibody structure of your vehicle to its original manufactures specs. This is absolutely critical to the safety and performance of your vehicle and should not be compromised under any circumstances.